Dedicated to working closely with educators, parents and the wider community to create genuinely engaging learning environments by providing 21st century resources available to all Concord Public School students for current and future generations.
2019-2020 P&C Executive Committee
- President: Malcolm Buchan
- Vice President: Chiara Montosi
- Vice President/ Secretary(R)- Leigh McLeod
Canteen and uniform shop
The P&C is responsible for the canteen and uniform shop. To learn more, visit the Canteen and Uniform sections.
Stay up to date with school announcements, events, meeting dates and more via our current lines of communication.
P&C Email: email@example.com
If you would like to become a P&C member, simply attend a P&C meeting and pay a $3 membership fee. Meetings are generally held on the third and seventh week of the term, and are advertised on the P&C noticeboard outside the Gardiya Building. The meetings are friendly and relaxed and you have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues of interest to you.
Being a P&C member does not have to take up much of your time. There’s no need to attend every meeting or be involved in every fundraising event. You can help in many ways:
- Volunteer in the canteen or uniform shop (once a week or even once a month)
- Support fundraising events like the annual market or BBQs
- Join working bees for ground works at the school
- Help set up or pack away after fundraising events
- Hold a position on the P&C committee, such as Treasurer or President
- Attend meetings to listen, have a voice and keep updated with decisions made at Concord Public School.